29 December 2011

This is part of Family - our Family

Just felt that maybe I need to introduce you folks to a few bits about our family.
We're a bit strange in certain aspects - or so we think... and even our animals have been proven to be a bit strange.

But that's all ok... because we enjoy it that way.

Here's a pic of Sandy & I... just fooling around in front of the camera.






Then I felt that I just had to show you 2 pics of our cat. Her name is Pebbles. Her sister (Angel) died in 2010. Angel was always the cuddly, homely one. Pebbles was always 'out there somewhere', exploring things & places.
Ever since Angel left us Pebbles moved into the home on a more permanent basis... seemed to be looking for the closeness she'd shared with her sister from us now. She took to our daughter's bunny (Mumbles), and the two of them regularly visited across the cage mesh, and occasionally at close quarters as can be seen in the attached pic. Pebbles also loves to cuddle - even when I'm trying to work on the laptop. I suppose one could say of her that she thinks "This is my lap... it's warm... and filled with lovies."


Note where the laptop's mouse is!

Not so's Pebbles doesn't eat it... but just so I can use it.

I never was a cat-person. But Angel n Pebbles are ... 'different'. Love them to bits!
They were both supposed to be wife n daughter's cats, but somehow they decided that I make a good place to rest n snuggle.

No comments: