13 August 2011

It's been decided!

And so it came about that the decision was made.

I struggled with Landy... getting very near my wit's end (and becoming very m----ig) because Landy had once again decided not to start, and no matter where I looked I couldn't find the fault!
Problem was - I did not feel up to stripping carbs or other parts to look for a fault which I was very sure wasn't there!

And so I made up my mind...
"No more working on a vehicle which I had to repair every time I wanted to drive it." Just like so many people had told me - that "a Land Rover breaks while it stands".
I just decided that I need to have a vehicle which I can get into / onto, start it and go.

After dumping all work on Landy... emptying out a whole lot of "long unused" items from the garage, and getting some tips from all my loved ones and friends around me... I went to the task of opening the float bowls of the carbs. And Lo-and-behold... I found that the carbs were suffering from an old problem - lack of fuel!

This just strengthened my resolve to not want to struggle any more than was absolutely necessary with any vehicle.

Time for a change... change from Landy... change from the Gomoto bike... to something "NICER"... 


No comments: