15 May 2009

Longing for action - part 2

Well, here I go again!
I posted the previous blog 'cause I've been longing to get 'me ole Landy' onto the road. I wanna see & feel just how he's gonna handle the rough stuff. Especially since I've put in quite some amount of time and money into getting him into a state of decency & completness.

What I can say at the moment is...
Yay! He's gone in for the next step. He's at Bergsig school, getting all scrubbed up, scrubbed down, sanded and prepared - all in anticipation of getting his first decent coat of paint in many a year. I wonder if he's as excited about that as I am!

What colour's he gonna be painted?
Another one of those questions which has many possibilities. But I suppose at the moment my ideas range around, white, off-white (towards yellow or beige), light yellow, beige, light blue. Anything but a dark colour!

It's a matter of waiting to see how long it's still going to be before the school will be finished.

So the waiting game continues...

No comments: